2018 | www.phibo.com
Leading Spanish company in technological innovation and digital transformation of the dental implantology sector."
Founded in 1986, it is the leading Spanish company in implantology solutions, the production of CAD-CAM prostheses, and comprehensive solutions for the full digitization of the dental sector. The company sells its products in over 25 countries (mainly Spain, Italy, Portugal, Mexico, Colombia and Chile) and employs 275 workers in two factories, one in Sentmenat del Vallés (Barcelona) and the other in Bogotá (Colombia).
• Support in the design of a new organisational structure (commercial department, R&D, HR) and in the selection of talent for strengthening the management team.
• Reordering and optimisation of the company balance sheet, strengthening own funds and giving the company the necessary financial structure to accelerate growth.
• Redefinition of the strategic plan of the company, identifying priority areas for growth and focusing on the company’s efforts in long-term strategic value creation.
• Improvement of the decision making process through the development and implementation of financial and operational reporting.
• Implementation of an ESG plan with the objective of joint fulfilment of the NAZCA responsible investment policy and the Phibo ESG strategy. The plan incorporates social initiatives and the improvement of corporate governance.
• Support in the selective acquisition of companies which may complement the range of Phibo products or its commercial presence.
June 2018 - Present
Industrial - Dental implants and prostheses
Sales upon investment
32 Million euros
Employees upon investment