2013 / 2015 | www.fritta.com
Fritta, global leader in the design, manufacture and commercialisation of digital frit, enamel, colours and inks."
Fritta is dedicated to the design, manufacture and commercialisation of digital frit, enamel, colours and inks for ceramic tile manufacturers, with the mission of positioning ceramic as a material without limitations in construction, decoration and architecture. Fritta, with central headquarters in Onda (Castellón), installations of over 100,000m2 with around 40,000m2 of constructed area, has production subsidiaries in Italy, Vietnam and Mexico, with commercial activity on 5 continents (over 40 countries) and a total of 250 employees. The main export markets are Egypt, Morocco, Indonesia, Malaysia, Russia and Saudi Arabia.
- Simplification of the shareholding and management committee, through the complex agreement on acquisition of the shares of over 40 shareholders, allowing flexibility and streamlining of decision making.
- Increased market share of Fritta, positioning it as the fifth largest global operator.
- Development of the line of digital inks and enamels, installing its own production capacity, developing new products and committing to its own design, which has positioned Fritta as an important player in the digital segment.
- International expansion with development of exports in markets such as the Middle East, India, Vietnam and Mexico. Fritta established a subsidiary in China and strengthened its positioning in Mexico (through inorganic growth) and Vietnam.
- Optimisation of production costs, increasing efficiency in facilities and production processes.
- Improvement of reporting and cash management of the company.
In October 2014, Nazca successfully sold Fritta to Investcorp / Esmalglass (leading global operator in the ceramic sector), which showed interest in Fritta due to its strong positioning in enamels, high productivity and good financial development.
December 2013 - March 2015
Industrial - Ceramics
Sales upon investment
91,2 Million euros
Employees upon investment