2011 / 2018
Leading national company in the provision of advanced oncological radiotherapy services"
Grupo IMO is the leader on the Spanish market in the provision of radiotherapy services for oncological treatments. Since its foundation in 1993, Grupo IMO has been a pioneer in the implementation of the most advanced radiotherapy techniques, with a platform with 21 radiotherapy units with latest-generation technology such as robotic radiosurgery and tomotherapy, as well as linear accelerators with IMRT capabilities.
- Development of a new line of business (Medical Oncology) for developing sales with private insurers, to position IMO as a service provider of reference.
- Improvements in operational efficiency.
- Sale of the centre in Morocco.
- Design of a digital strategy strengthening the brand of the company.
- Professionalisation of the company: internal promotions, creation of monitoring committees, definition of financial reporting, update of systems (new ERP), etc.
In July 2016 Nazca sold IMO to the Australian Genesis Care group, attaining access to the Spanish market.
July 2011 - March 2018
Health and Beauty
Sales upon investment
18 Million euros
Employees upon investment