2013 / 2016 | www.agromillora.com
Leader in plant propagation services for the agricultural sector, mainly focused on permanent cultivation"
Founded in 1986, it is the largest global provider of plant propagation services for the agricultural sector, mainly focused on permanent cultivation (walnuts, olives, stone fruits, grapevines, berries). The company has headquarters in Subirats (Barcelona), and global presence in 11 countries: USA (Oregon, Florida), Latin America (Peru, Brazil), the Mediterranean Basin (Tunisia), Spain, Portugal and Australia. Agromillora undertakes important R&D activity focused on the development of in-vitro multiplication processes for woody plants, and the adaptation of new varieties to super-intensive cultivation techniques (SHD).
- New organisational structure and development of finance and HR departments.
- Improvement of management systems.
- Definition of R&D strategy.
- Development of inorganic growth through a joint venture in Australia, and the analysis of acquisitions in India and Peru.
- Optimisation of the balance sheet.
In 2016, after outreach from industrial and financial partners, Nazca selected Investcorp as its successor shareholder due to its flexibility in adapting to the existing shareholding structure.
May 2013 - December 2016
Sales upon investment
26,1 Million euros
Employees upon investment