2002 / 2006
Leading company in the aesthetic capillary solutions sector in Spain."
Founded in 1956, with a network of 26 centres, it offers the most complete range of capillary products and services, from treatments to specialised products and micrografts. The company operates in Spain and Germany, with a base of 6,000 clients and 240 employees.
- Acceleration of organic growth with the opening of 24 new centres.
- Internationalisation through acquisition of Svenson Germany and identification of acquisitions in Italy, Switzerland and France.
- Corporate consolidation of a complex group of 9 companies with improvements in operational efficiency.
- Intensification of commercial activity and marketing: (i) expansion of the range of products/services, (ii) brand redesign, and (iii) modernization of the network of centres.
- Professionalisation of the company: (i) contracting and retention of talent, through the incorporation of a new managing director, financial manager and business development manager, and (ii) implementation of information systems.
In March 2006, after alimited sale process, Nazca sold Svenson to an international financial investor (Investindustrial and BBVA).
April 2002 - March 2006
Health and Beauty
Sales upon investment
11,5 Million euros
Employees upon investment