2015 | www.foodbox.es
Multi-brand group for organised catering"
FoodBox is a multi-brand group in the organised catering sector in Spain. The project began with the acquisition of two restaurant chains in April 2015 – Santagloria (café-bakery segment) and Taberna Volapié (gastropub segment) – which, along with the subsequent acquisition of Papizza (sliced pizza segment) in June 2015, the acquisition of MásQMenos (modern café segment) in March 2017, and the acquisition of a chain of cafés in Mallorca in 2018, amount to a total of 200 own and franchised establishments.
- Development of a business plan with the management team for the creation of a multi-brand platform.
- Leading the acquisition of new brands (Papizza, MásQMenos) and a chain of cafés in Mallorca.
- Development of the mission and values of the company.
- Support for the company in the franchise model strategy.
- Development of good corporate governance practices: (i) establishment of a management board with external advisors; and (ii) development and implementation of financial and operational reporting.
March 2015 - Present
Retail - Restaurant
Sales upon investment
12,9 Million euros
Employees upon investment